Cabot Health LivaTone Plus 60c
or 4 payments of $5.59 with Wizpay learn more
The benefits of LivaTone Plus:
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- Maintain and support liver detoxification processes.
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distention.
- Promote healthy gallbladder function.
- Help improve bile secretion.
- Help enhance/promote healthy liver function.
- Maintain and support healthy liver regeneration.
- Protect the liver.
- Reduce and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each capsule contains:|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) fruit extract (equiv. to Silybum marianum fruit)||9.1875 g|
|equiv. to Silymarin – flavanolignans calculated as silybin)||105.0 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome extract||375 mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||2.50 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2.50 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||5.00 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (equiv. to Pantothenic acid 4.58 mg)||5.00 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (equiv. to Pyridoxine 2.06 mg)||2.50 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||25 mcg|
|Calcium Ascorbate (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg)||30.26 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryk acid succinate (equiv. to Vitamin E 25 IU)||20.66 mg|
|Calcium Folinate (equiv. to folinic acid 100 mcg)||138.89 mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||37.5 mcg|
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, yeast free and free from artificial collours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Dose and Administrators
1-2 capsules twice daily with or without food.
May begin with two capsules daily and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
1 capsule twice daily with or without food.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Formula is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.