NATUROBEST Preconception Multi for Men 60c
- A high-quality multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant specially formulated for men that may optimise preconception health, sperm health, a healthy conception and a healthy baby.
- May support testosterone formation and levels, sperm motility and production, energy levels, thyroid function, nervous system function, immune system and skin health and may assist glucose metabolism.
- Provides key antioxidants such as zinc, selenium, vitamins A, C and E, lycopene and CoQ10 that may support healthy sperm parameters.
- Provides activated B vitamins including folinic acid, an activated form of folate for men with certain genetic polymorphisms and may support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Contains 1000mcg of hydroxocobalamin, a natural form of vitamin B12 found in food which readily converts to methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin without introducing additional methyl groups.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose as added excipients.
|Each capsule contains:|
|equivalent vitamin A||351mcg RE|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||15mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||15mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||15mg|
|equiv. folinic acid, vitamin B9 (activated folate)||250mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||112.08mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|equivalent vitamin D3 (vegan)||500IU|
|Natural d-mixed tocotrienols (EVNolMax™)||16.67mg|
|equivalent total pure tocotrienols/ tocopherol complex (vitamin E)||5mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||77.88mg|
|Lycopersicon esculentum extract from 1.5g min. dry fruit||15mg|
|equivalent standardised lycopene||3mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||12mg|
Excipients: ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose
Dose & Administration:
The nutrients in this supplement may interact with drugs, foods and other nutrients.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.