PAW Manuka Wound Gel 25g
or 4 payments of $4.70 with Wizpay learn more
PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ may provide the following beneficial properties:
- Protects the wound
- Helps maintain natural wound pH
- Remove malodour
- Reduces and prevents contamination, external bacteria colonisation and infection
- May assist in removal of slough and necrotic tissues
- Natural & non-toxic for animals
- Minimal heat treatment to preserve honey’s natural properties
- Special blend of natural waxes and oils to reduce the stinging associated with pure honey
- Non-adherent gel to reduce trauma at dressing change.
Ingredients & Excipients
The ingredients in PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ include Manuka Honey (80%), natural Gum, bees wax, and nourishing organic oils. This product is sterile and of medical grade.
Direction For Use
Wash around the wound with a sterile saline. Apply PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ liberally (approx. 3mm layer) directly to the wound or to a suitable dressing. In addition, using a barrier cream can further protect the wound margin.
Dressing change frequency will depend on clinical circumstances. It can vary from once per day for draining wounds to up to 7 days for unsoiled dressings. PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ can be removed from the wound by rinsing with sterile saline or water at dressing c
Not recommended for body cavities.
In the event of a slow or non-responding wound, please seek veterinary advice.